from £450 for 3 nights in a 5 bed cottage
Corffe Holiday Cottages - Year Round Fun
perfect for: families, young children, groups
Corffe Cottages is an enchanting place for families and groups of all sizes.
If you’re looking to escape to the countryside, with everything you need on site, then this is the place for you. In addition to being a short drive from some of Devon’s best beaches, the facilities include an outstanding outdoor play area, grassy woodlands, swimming pool, table tennis and much more. The holiday can be as private as you want but there’s plenty of opportunity to socialise with great communal areas and highly recommended courtyard pizza nights!
The entire plot is around 5 acres so there’s no shortage of outdoor space – racquet enthusiasts will get their fill at the tennis court and table tennis whilst water babies can splash away in the onsite heated swimming pool.
Of particular note here is the flexible accommodation which can be well tailored to larger groups (and works perfectly for small families too). The courtyard complex caters for groups of 2-10 but the onsite Georgian house can cater for 16-20 and has its own private gardens with spectacular views.
Corffe Cottages is the perfect mixture of fun for the children and convenience in a relaxed environment for the adults.
WHY IS THIS THE BEST? THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT CORFFE COTTAGES:
- Indoor heated pool, paddling pool and relaxing hot tub.
- Safe and secure play area with climbing areas, slides and more.
- Excellent value – the prices for accommodation are extremely competitive.
- Barbeque cabin and pizza nights – enjoy barmy nights under the stars with a bit of alfresco dining.
TOP TIP: Cots and highchairs are available and there is a laundry room for those messier days.Read More +
- FAMILY FRIENDLY – Built with families in mind, cottages are equipped with retractable stair gates, plastic cutlery, all the kitchen gear you’ll need and TVs with DVD players. Toys, board games, cots and highchairs are all available on request.
- PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THE WATER – Relax (or play!) in the heated indoor swimming pool, paddling pool and hot tub. There is a south facing terrace perfect for sunbathing.
- OR FOR A LIITLE MORE ADVENTURE – Run wild in the play area with Corffe’s climbing frame and hidden fort – all nestled in beautiful woodland surroundings. Try to find their wooden animals situated within their secure woodlands – or spot a squirrel or two climbing up a tree!
- GRAB A RACQUET – Table tennis and tennis courts available to hire for free.
- AL FRESCO DINING – Whether its the BBQ on your terrace, the secluded BBQ cabin or pizza nights – enjoy fresh air and fantastic views as the sun sets.
- PLENTY OF PARKING SPACES – Ample parking and there are no hidden parking costs.
- SUPERB LOCATION – Easy access to everything North Devon has to offer. Beaches are within a 15 minute drive and the moors are on your doorstep. There are numerous attractions around this region for any rainy days.
this business has been reviewed by our family travel experts.
Corffe Holiday Cottages Review
- location9 stars
- facilities10 stars
- child friendly 10 stars
- accommodation9 stars
Our review was conducted in 2018 by a family of 4 with 2 young children (aged 4 and 6)
Ranging from cottages that sleep 3 to those that sleep 10, Corffe Cottages have the family in mind and are equipped with everything you would ever need. Located in a quiet and rural location, Corffe Cottages are idyllic and peaceful but also adventurous and fun: you will never get bored with its swimming pool, play ground and five acres of private land. It is a short drive to Barnstaple and the North Devon coastline, including restaurants and shopping centres.
Corffe Cottages are spacious and contain open planned living with modern bathrooms and clean and bright bedrooms.They are even ideal for families that want to share as Cottage Number 7 and 8 are linked on the first floor by sound-proofed doors.
Two Bedroom Cottage
There are six cottages that have two bedrooms, all with one double bed and some with twin rooms, bunk rooms and singles.
Two bedroom cottages are spacious and offer open plan living with everything you need: electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher, comfortable chairs, HD TV with a DVD player. Number Four and Number Five Cottages have their own south-facing terrace and the Corner Cottage has its own private outdoor patio.
Based on a 3 night stay:
Three Bedroom Cottage
There are a total of two cottages that have three bedrooms. Number One Corffe Cottages offers one family room, one double and one bunk bedroom. All cottages have access to the courtyard which is perfect for alfresco dining.
Based on a 3 night stay:
Prices from £430.00
Five Bedroom Cottages
There is one five bedroom cottage which sleeps up to ten people. Number Six Corffe Cottage is a reverse level accommodation, with two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and two adult-sized bunk bedrooms on the ground floor and two bathrooms. On the first floor, there is an open-planned equipped kitchen with an island, a separate dinning area and a sitting room with HD TV.
Based on a 3 night stay:
Prices from £450.00
location - area overview
Corffe Cottages is located in North Devon, in Tawstock, a ten minute drive from Barnstaple and a twenty minute drive from the North Devon coastline.
North Devon has a plethora of activities and things to do for the family for everyone’s eclectic taste.
THINGS TO DO FOR FAMILIES:
- Splash around at the beach – or a few! – Variety of beaches to pick from including Saunton Sands, Croyde Bay, Woolacombe and more!
- Feed lambs or bet on a sheep during its race at the The Big Sheep or head on a roller coaster ride at the The Milkyway.
- Bounce around in Barnstaple at Air Extreme Trampoline Park.
- Enjoy a large Sunday roast at the Chichester Arms in Bishop’s Tawton.
Prices & Deals
We would advise that you book quickly and we have found that families book 12 months in advance to avoid disappointment. There are often special offers for larger groups and multiple nights.